dimanche 23 mars 2014

Just amazing curves


9 commentaires:

  1. It feels so good to pull my penis while I look at Melissa's sweet bulging left nipple pushing through her top

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. OMG... just look at those tits. I'm rubbing right now...typing one - handed!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. she makes me so hard, she is so sexy and that bum of hers! wow!

      Supprimer
  3. i'm rubbing my cock too....

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'd spank that big, fat, round butt of hers. Then I'd tickle her til she pees.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. just to have a nice feel of her soft round bum would do it for me!

      Supprimer
  5. Wouldn't it be great to have a group wank session while watching episodes of Joey and Melissa or episodes of Sabrina... Spurting cocks all round!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wanna hold her big tits from behind while I chloroform her.

    RépondreSupprimer